Pages

Search blog and web

Getting aroused thinking about her...

I've been in a long distance relationship for a couple of months now with a wonderful woman I met online. We literally video chat with one another for 3 hours each night. I am so amazed that even after all of this time spent together online, we have yet to run out of things to talk about.
I have made the 8 hour drive to see her twice so far and they have been absolutely wonderful. We immediately knew the chemistry was there. Things are going quite well.

The one thing I thought I'd never do is enter into a long distance relationship because I put so much importance on the physical connection, so by being apart for a couple of weeks at a time has given me the ability to place focus on other areas, which has mainly been on communications. I think this has helped me grow and can only see this as benefiting me down the road.

So, that brings me to the point of this thread. Just thinking about her throughout the day arouses me. I don't even have to be thinking about anything sexual...just thinking about her in any sense seems to arouse me. I just noticed that this morning and realized how much I care for her. I haven't felt this way in years.
All I know is that it is a very awesome feeling to have. I can simply just think about holding her hand and it affects me.

My STBXW never touched me voluntarily, but my new SO is so very hands on...basically if we are in one another's presence, she is touching me in one form or another and I just love it. I told her that no matter where we are, if she wants to touch me, to go right ahead, because I'll certainly be there to accept it. This woman so turns me on...I finally found someone that appreciates one of the love languages that is important to me. I am thankful it is as important to her as well.

Has anyone else noticed being arouse thinking about their SO even when it's not sexual in nature?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment