Pages

Search blog and web

Relationship help!

So I have recently gone on a date with this guy and I REALLY like him! We get on so well and I really think it could go somewhere (although I am not so niave that I think he will be the love of my life and we will go off into the sunset etc.). We have been on one date but have known each other for about a 3 months. No kissing, but he put his arm round me and we did snuggle for a while (Excuse me while I cringe at what I have just written ).

However my problem is is that he used to go out with a semi-friend of mine. When I say semi-friend I mean someone I wouldn't feel comfortable in a room alone with but we have some of the same friends. He went out with her for 5 and a half months and then they split up (which happened to be the second time I had met either of them). I then got really close with him but I knew the break up had been fairly recent and both were hurting a bit so didn't do anything and planned not to for a while and even then I am not sure I would have done anything due to my severe lack of confidence. However a month and a few days after they break up he essentially asks me out. We had seen each other before in groups and played tennis a few times just together (because we both love it and live near each other so it wasn't uncommon for us to go out together just the two of us because none of our friends or the ex live that close to us) and then he said what was i doing monday, i said nothing, he s aid fancying going into town, I said sure why not and then he took me to the cinema and then to a restaurant and paid for it all , so basically a date. His ex (who I still know) found out and wasn't best pleased because despite cheating on him numerous times and treating him really badly, she still likes him (which I didnt know). She ignored me the next day and was obviously upset but to be fair to her she has started talking to me again and things are getting back to normal.

But I guess I need help. I am 18 (so is he) and I REALLY like him so I won't be kicking him out of my life (as suggested by a close friend of mine) even if he just wants to be friends I won't kick him out. BUt I don't want his ex to be upset, I feel so guilty because I convinced myself it wasn't a date (bad I Know!) but should I talk to her, talk to him and suggest just going back to tennis for the time being or carry on dating him?? I feel guilty enough already ....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment