Pages

Search blog and web

Can't get over girlfriend and flatmate

Basically me and this girl have recently started going out after being very close over the summer, however in the first few weeks at uni while we were still talking she got with one of her flatmates.

She told me that this made her realise that she wanted to be with me properly, and exclusively, but tbh before we even had that chat I didn't get with anyone for months as we were so close.

I agreed to the relationship at the time but now it plays on my mind so much, she's in his display picture on facebook and she retweets like all his tweets. I know what she did was before we were properly in a relationship, so I can't be mad, I just need help getting over it as atm I don't even want to visit her as I think I may kick the **** out of the lad if I have a few drinks in me.

Help.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment