Pages

Search blog and web

casual relationship

So I recently joined this dance society and almost instantly started seeing the dance teacher, he's 25 and I'm 18 (not the first time I've had a thing with older guy so it wasn't an issue).

We were about to begin on a casual relationship, had sex thrice. But the last time I thought it would be wise to tell him I thought I felt more strongly towards him than he did me. He said we should go on a break so I could think things over on if I could handle a casual relationship ( this is my first time trying something like this), so we did.
I've seen him twice since that last time at dance as normal and I've even asked him out twice not giving a damn about my pride, and he's just completely disinterested.

I guess my dilemma is should I keep trying with this or should I just leave it ? I really like this guy it's actually frustrating.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment