Pages

Search blog and web

Advice on Ex-girlfriend

Hey all!

I went anonymous because I know that some peeps I know are registered on here. So here's the situation:

I met this girl in my college in the last week of Year 12, as soon as the term was over, we started meeting up as friends and then eventually dated. She was perfect in almost every way and I did really care about her so much. Then it was time to start getting Uni stuff ready, so it was always on my mind and I'd speak about it to her. Then one day she said "Look, can you just stop talking about all this University stuff? We need to enjoy right now.".

We had a long discussion and I said that I couldn't do long distance when the time comes and out of being stupid I put a deadline on our relationship, saying I need to focus on Uni stuff by December. She agreed. One week passed and it was really horrible between us, lots of silences and we looked at each other different, so I told her this and said it's better if we ended now, it'll be easier sooner than later.

I now completely regret my decision and realised that I can't spend my life waiting for stuff to happen and affecting my decisions in the present, and that I shouldn't of just got rid of her like that and been selfish. I told her all of this, but she won't forgive me. Is it worth trying to rebuild what we had and then tell her how I feel again in the future.. or to just not try? The clock is ticking and every day that passes is a day closer till I have to leave.

Cheers guys!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment