Pages

Search blog and web

Girl was in LDR, Now single...

This girl I recently met on my course was in an LDR on my course. I was quite gutted when I found out because we were getting along quite well and she was always up for going out and such. She also isn't a stuck up, up her arse, slutty bitch that my University seems to be full of.

Anyway yeah so her LDR was quite a distance away in another country and she recently went to go visit him. Came back and they'd broken up (her decision.) I could see she was visibly upset (holding back tears) so I broke my usual demeanor of "be a bit of a **** to girls then throw some niceness in towards the end of the meet" and told her that if she feels down or needs a cry then she can call me anytime and I'll do my best to cheer her up.

So the main reason I'm posting is that I am ****ing terrible with girls I actually like. I've had 5 girlfriends, multiple **** buddies and ONS. None of my relationships have EVER started from me telling the girl I want to take her out or whatever. They've started from her liking me, me not noticing then on a night out getting together. Having sex, then casual sex, then the girl telling me she wants it to be exclusive and wants to be called my girlfriend.

However I'm 25 now, I want to do things properly. I want to take her out and such but I also want to be considerate that she needs time to get over her LDR (which was a long relationship too) but also don't want to be thrown into the dreaded friendzone.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment