Pages

Search blog and web

Girls, would you go out with a guy who suffers from depression?

Okay I'm sure you have all seen my posts and probably come to the conclusion I suffer from depression or at least some chemical/hormonal imbalances in my body which makes me the way I am. :o I don't have any friends or social life but at the same time, I don't feel like getting one. I prefer to retreat to my room and stay there all day. I hate being around people in general. I might not suffer from depression but there is a high likelihood I do.

What I'd like to know is would girls want to go out with a guy who suffers from depression? Or would you discriminate against depression sufferers and rule them out for boyfriend/dating/sex material?

Quote:

Originally Posted by techno-thriller View Post
Girls in this case won't like to come across as rude, so will just say yes(majority). While this maybe good in the short term for the OP (confidence boost), the truth is no one likes depression.

I hope they don't. Please do not try to be polite about this. I want brutally honest answers. I don't mind if you say no and you hate people with depression and would never want sex/relationship with someone who suffers from depression.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment