Pages

Search blog and web

Seeing a new girl, yet missing my ex - what should I do?

GF of 6 months cheated on me about 5 months ago. I broke up immediately and was completely out of touch for 3 months.

Now I'm seeing this new girl who is really nice, and few of my friends have even told me that she is way better looking than my ex.

I have a good time with this girl, but my ex is there on the back of my mind all the time! I don't seem to be giving my 100% to this new girl.

I say to myself that if my ex hadn't cheated, and we only broke up coz we had issues, I'd ask her back...but I don't want her back knowing she had cheated.

Its already 5 months since we broke up, and I'm with someone else now, so I don't understand why my ex bothers me so much - any advice would be amazing thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment