Pages

Search blog and web

Gay oral on first date, does it make me bad?

Yesterday I met a guy I spoke to online. We had lunch and coffee and stuff and then because my room was nearby where we were and we had nowhere to go we went back to my place and watched a film (we sat on my bed). Then all of a sudden when it ended he started feeling me up and stuff and I couldn't help it and got excited and we ended up basically sucking each other off. It was my first time and it was fun but I feel kinda bad 'cause I never thought I'd do something like this on my first date. Or before getting married... I know people are liberal nowadays and this kinda stuff is not looked up as anything bad but I don't know how to feel about it. do you think what I did makes me slutty/cheap/sad???

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment