Pages

Search blog and web

Is he just not that into me?

I met a guy at work, and we messaged a fair bit, seemed to get on pretty nicely. I asked him out for a drink and he said yes, but before that happened we both went to a work event and I ended up going back to his (I was pretty drunk and it was late and he offered me a sofa to crash on - though we ended up sleeping together) the next morning he said he'd like it to happen again and walked me to the tube station and kissed me goodbye.

He texted me later that day a few times, and has texted/emailed quite a lot since,

BUT he won't make plans. I've probably tried about 5 times, but he just always has something going on. (All of which are true, he's a busy guy with a lot of friends) but it does annoy me. I sent him a text saying if he didn't want to hang out but was just being too polite to say so then I'd rather he just say, but he responded saying that wasn't the case and he did want to hang out, then invited me to his the following day (I couldn't go because I was busy)

The following week he said he had a friend over all week (true) so nothing happened.

Yesterday he sent me an email at work asking my plans for the evening and he said he was arranging something at his and said I was welcome to come over for some drinks. I said I'd go home first and get ready and have dinner and he said that was fine and he'd message me in 45 minutes.

He never did. I texted asking if he'd had any luck sorting things, no reply. Then another at 9 saying 'guess nothing's happening then?' to which he didn't reply.

What the hell is going on with this guy? Is he just stringing me along? It's been going on about a month now and it's starting to annoy me. He works with me so the situation is a little awkward anyway, because I can't just cut him out.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment