Pages

Search blog and web

Not what I want

Wife tells me she is not physically attracted to me any more, her feelings for me have gone, and she doesn't think that they will ever come back. I have a teenage son from a previous relationship and a beautiful young daughter with this partner.

She works away a lot and travels internationally, so I am the alpha parent. In fact, its only because i am the full time parent that she gets to travel so much.

She wants to separate and plans to leave within 3 months, taking my daughter with her.

She says I take her for granted and that I abandoned her in the first year of my child's life.

I have had anger issues in the past. I live in a foreign country and there is no support for people like me here. I had to sort my self out, alone.

I know she wants out. No sex for a year. She claims it hurts. And in the few instances of intimacy over the last year, she has withdrawn and basically left me feeling like an abuser or something not nice.

I don't want this to end, she was supposed to be my life partner.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment