Pages

Search blog and web

Sad for me, but especially her.

My wife and I have been emailing back and forth all day and it was getting a little flirty. She happened to make mention of taking a bath with me with a glass of wine. To which I said I love. So she responded about how I'd like it warm and slippery in the bath.......so she got my senses up and I felt she was a little bit into some flirting and asking some sexual questions.

So I asked her if she had any fantasies. To which her response was, "Honestly I don't. I am boring in that way."

So I asked one more question, "How about triggers? Like something during the day that makes you think about me and wanting to be with me? Both physically and mentally?" To which her response was, "I guess I don't have that kind of makeup. There is nothing that really triggers thoughts about you. I just always have you in the back of my mind. What I am going to cook for you for dinner, fun things we can do together. $exually I am different in that way I guess."

I don't know how I should feel about this, I'm sad for her and obvious for jealous reasons, somewhat sad for myself.

Our sex life isn't horrible, actually it's been pretty decent for some time. It used to be horrible. I know we are all wired differently, but I just wish I could make her think of my physically through different triggers during the day.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment