Pages

Search blog and web

What do you think?does he like me?

Me and this guy have been speaking for 2 months just general casual conversations about how we are and what we're up to etc.. I'm 20 he's 27. I didn't expect us to be talking this long. He's suggested meeting about 3 weeks ago just said "are you going out this weekend? I'll be out Sunday if you're in town . We haven't messaged as much this week. I messaged him at the weekend. We had our casual conversations he said "I'll be in my town next week you should come down" but i said I was busy and as I didn't want to go to his town. Then he asked*
"Have you ever been ice skating?" I said "Yeah but I always fall and asked if he'd been. He said"Na I've never been but always wanted to go. Maybe if you decide to meet up we could do that unless you're too worried you might fall and kill yourself lol"*
I replied "Yeah we could would be fun haven't been in years. Haha I'm not too bad with the falling might be better the next time I go lol."*

After then he asked about the town I was from . I'm not sure if it's because there's loads of ice rinks around there and he wants to see which is the closest. He's comes up here a lot he didn't bring up the ice skating again and we just spoke casually about how our day was, and what we were doing. He didn't reply back to the last message me just saying what I was doing an asked if he watched this show.*
Should I ask him out instead for the week after.*
saying "Hey hows things? How was your weekend get up to much? I should be free next weekend if you still wanna go ice skating?" We haven't spoke as much in the past 2 weeks like during the week mainly at the weekend maybe because we already get along.
I think he is interested but we've been speaking so long and maybe just wants to meet? And since he's suggested it.
Or should I wait for him to suggest ice skating again? Should I assume he's interested since he's been casually asking me out? but i've been busy most the times
What do you think does he seem interested?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment