Pages

Search blog and web

No sexual gratification whatsoever on my first 2 times, wtf?

On my first time, admittedly i was a bit drunk and i took a little wiggly-wig for the boner to kick in, wore a condom ofc, durex elite which is supposed to give heightened sensitivity and well, i couldn't even feel it go in. I didn't get any sexual gratification from it whatsoever, it was almost just like excercise. A bit confused, i automatically blamed it on the alcohol, which seemed like a legitimate reason.

Second time round, same person, again condom on, this time practically sobre. The good news is that i had an erection all night long, even the next morning as soon as i woke up and saw her next to me, BAM, up again in a shot. Unfortunately again, no sexual gratification. I remember when she was down on me, that i closed my eyes and it was almost as if she wasn't even there. I couldn't even feel my penis on my body, it was so weird! So i thought to myself either she's comlpetely crap in bed or because i'm circumcised i can't feel anything with a condom on, regardless of the make. Talked to a mate of mine, he said i probably wasn't that into it and that was the reason. I wasn't in the moment, i was too in my own head, worrying and being nervous. I did feel nervous and worried on my first time, but not so much the second time. Though i did feel like i wasn't in the moment that much. But the fact that i couldn't even feel myself go in and felt like i couldn't even feel my own pen is when she went down sends alarm bells in my head.

What could this mean? Should i see a doctor? is this normal?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment