Pages

Search blog and web

Wife wants time to think, doesn't love me anymore...

Hi everyone, I'm here because I have nobody I can talk to about this and seek advice through this painful time in my life. I have been with my wife for 8 years and married for 3. On the 4th of July she randomly tells me that it's over and she wants to separate. Her reasoning was that I've hurt her too much in the past and she can't forgive me. I cheated on her early on in the relationship a few times and she caught me each time but said she forgave me and took me back. A few weeks after her breaking the news to me, I find out that she had been cheating on my physically since late June and emotionally for I'm sure longer. She told me that she didn't think she loved me anymore. I still wanted to be with her and told Her I'd forgive her if she returned. She asked for time, which I wasn't able to give her. It was too hard, so instead I wined her and dined her for the last 3 months and changed a lot for her. It's been up and down since, she was still seeing t he other guy also. We have been intimate since then but says it's not the same as before. This other man is no good, as I found out that she's also sleeping with one of her friends. She comes back from seeing the other man reeking of alcohol and marijuana which she never did in our time together. Yesterday I got fed up and I told her that if she was ready to file to just go ahead and do it. After a long talk we came to the conclusion that she wants time to think...no contact between us, only about our two kids. If she misses me even a little she said...that she would be willing to try with me again. I made her promise to stop seeing or talking to the other guy while she figures out the future of our family. She told me that she was going to already but now even more so her mind is clear while she thinks....so that's my long winded story, sorry if it's a bit incoherent lol...I'm scared as this is the point where we will find out if she'll return or not...any advice or thought s would be appreciated as I have no friends or support that I can talk to about this....thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment