Pages

Search blog and web

He has ignored me and I don't know why :(

So I've been seeing this lad for a month. We get on really well, have met up several times, slept together and he even mentioned meeting my dad soon. I really really like him and thought he must be interested in me too.

We text every day, albeit not very much during the day as he is at work as an electrician so is busy. On Wednesday we were texting all night and getting to know each other better and he was being really flirty, it was nice! Then on Thursday we exchanged a few texts and he suddenly just stopped. I know he has training on a Thursday night so I thought he would text me back when he got home like he usually does but he didn't. So I texted him yesterday asking how his day had been and if it had been any better than the rest of the week (he said he had a busy week) and he still hasn't text back. He has never ignored me before, and if he has taken a while to reply he will apologise but the most he's ever taken is probably 2 hours or so :confused:

I really liked him and thought it might be going somewhere, so I am pretty gutted that he has ignored my text :( do I message him again over the weekend? I don't want to look too needy... I'm gonna feel so embarrassed when I see him out and about now, especially as I know his mates and they know we have been seeing each other. I feel so disheartened.

What should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment