Pages

Search blog and web

I'm confused

I'm confused about my sexuality and was wondering if anyone had any similar experiences. I'm a girl by the way.

Okay, so a couple years ago at a party a girl told me she thought I was hot and thought I was gay, and when she asked me if I was I didn't really have an answer for her. I've never had a relationship and have been attracted physically to guys and girls (Mostly celebrities or tv characters) so I didn't really know what I was.

Well I sort of started thinking then about whether I was gay or Bi or not. because of how flattered and happy I felt when she liked me and how I thought about asking her out but didn't in the end. And after that I tried to put it out of my mind and label myself as 'straight' but this year I've been thinking more and more about it. One of my friends who's a girl recently got a girlfriend and part of me went 'I want that' especially when I saw them together. And then we went out last night to a club.

I got a bit of attention from a guy who was described by my friends as 'super hot' but I didn't see it. And felt really uncomfortable when we started dancing together, though I tried to push past it as I thought that would make me weird for not liking him. Then I made an excuse to leave and he tried to kiss me which I dodged. I pretty much ran out and felt like crying after that.

I feel like there's a few options.
Either there's something wrong with me and I don't like physical contact from guys, I'm asexual, or I'm gay, or maybe bi and I haven't met the right guy. or I might even be straight but really scared of the physical stuff. I don't know. I do know that I felt jealous and lonely when I saw my friend kissing her girlfriend, and I've always been more comfortable with girls than guys. But I'm just feeling really confused right now.

Any advice would be helpful if someone can actually make any sense of this at all! :-)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment