Pages

Search blog and web

Embarrassed about ONS at uni..?

So I have come to uni last week and I had a ONS. I've had one before and felt fine and casual sex is really not an issue for me normally but one guy in my flat has already been making comments about me being 'promiscuous' (to put it nicely).

I just feel insecure because the guy it was with was so good looking and I'm just average, I feel like he might be embarrassed about it which makes me feel awful :( I was a lot drunker than him and everyone was saying it was his 'fault' (his suggestion) and I think he just wanted to sleep with a fresher for 'lad' status or something but still... I just feel awful about it for some reason? uni is making me quite insecure in general, I feel really ugly compared to everyone here and they're all so good looking, I just feel out of place and judged even though I get on with everyone well.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment