Pages

Search blog and web

how to forget the most embarrasing moment ever ?

A couple of days ago , I sat on a train thinking I had my student pass on me . Turned out I didn't !!! I had to buy a ticket but was a quid short. I wasn't carrying that much money on me because I thought it would be enough for food as train and bus would be free on the pass. Anyway so I said I don't have enough money and was thinking of what to do. A stranger offered to pay a pound. I thanked him obviously , it was a very kind act. BUT I know other people were watching :( I regularly use trains / buses people are going to think I'm some tramp who can't even afford to pay.

Man I can't seem to forget that day. It was so embarrassing. I want to forget it :S Has this happened to anyone else before ?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment