Pages

Search blog and web

Should I break up with him?

Another 'should I break up with him post' sorry guys. Will make it short:

I'm ALWAYS the one who puts in all the effott...go to HIS house, drive ridiculous distances to stay with him late at night, arrange when to see him etc. He's been to mine a handful of times in the past few months...

Never compliments me, i'm not a compliment w***e but jesus...once in a while would be nice. Doesnt make me feel attractive.

Even after driving all the way too see him he'd often just sit and watch tv/read....no conversation though i'd try.

And having a conversation.with him is so hard sometimes...I feel selfconcious because its like trying to get blood out of a stone. I love discussing things...religion, politics, the environment. Have interesting debates and he barely responds.

Im alway cooking him food and caring for him...not trying to be his mother but show I care...he doesnt appreciate any of.it.

Always me starting communication with him....we are in a LDR now again and itll be the same as last time always me arranging skype.calls, saying hi on fb.

He drinks SO much...like gets utterly wasted so I have to take care of him.and get him home...can never have fun myself for fear we'd end up.passed out in an alley somewhere...

Doesnt make me feel wanted at all...hard to explain but I feel like I could walk out of his life.and he'd barely notice.

So bad.at.talking about.problems...im not an emotional person but certain things need to be discussed..like how I feel.in the above comments...he just wont respond to any talks we have.

Sex life is once a week...this is NOT cool. Expressed unhappiness with it, he said he'll try and change....but I dont think people can change? Nor should they but yes..sex life has decreased a lot.

Positives, I love him. I really.do. I enjoy being with him and every so often he does little things like make me breakfast that show he cares.but they are so few and far between....

Kind of have to make a descision soon as i'm about to move in with him.but dont know if I can take it anymore....just need.to point put he's said his is anxious about me moving in (its more for.convinience that relationship progression) but wont elaborate...

Opinions guys? As outsiders? I know this reads negatively but i'm getting pretty wound up by it all...

Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment