Pages

Search blog and web

Does he really love me if...

Can anyone tell me if this is something one should take very seriously - if a husband calls his wife names and pokes at her insecurities - He has called me a fat bit%ch once. After the first time I was furious and we agreed it wouldn't happen again. However he just called me that name again recently. It happens during heated arguments.He then apologizies the next day profusely and says he didn't mean it and did it to purposely hurt me because he was angry at me. He has also called me a who%re three times now.I think saying a who%re to your wife is disgusting and degrading. I have told him not to call me that and he accepts it but does it anyway when he is extremely frustrated at me.

To his defense, I prob do overreact, nag and do not choose my battles well. For instance I don't like him being on his phone and texting friends when we go out. Once night we went to a jazz performance in a small venue, he was on his phone when I asked him not to do it two times and he continued for a bit, I got up and walked away from him, when he came to make up, I did not want to and continued being angry. He started to get upset at me and said I was overreacting, tantrum throwing, bitc%h.

Yesterday he also said some mean things to me about my decision to not have a child right now when he wants one - "that i cannot even give him a child, that I cannot satisfy him sexually and that im worthless because i don't have a job right now".. it has been more than a year than im trying but i havent found anything and he is supporting me right now.

Do you think name calling is bad but people make mistakes and couples say it from time to time when they are very angry? Or is this verbal abuse to the extreme and should not happen if you love each other? If so, what should I do to make him stop. If I cannot make him stop, do I leave him? We are in couples therapy and he knows he shouldnt be saying these things to me when he is angry but does it anyway.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment