Pages

Search blog and web

Why have I been awful at making friends my whole life?

I'm 23 and throughout my life I have been hopeless at making friends at every stage in my life. Since junior school I have never had any proper friends or if I do make friends, they quickly drift away. It's been a big problem throughout my life. Yes I am a quiet person. But for example at uni, even the shyest people I know have made good friends. For me it has always been a struggle not just at uni but at all stages in my life. There must be something wrong with me in this regard because even the weirdest people I know have made at least some friends in their life. My 'friends' in my life have essentially been acquaintances or they were friends for a few weeks (maybe months) then drifted away from me. Is there a reason for this?

I think at 23 it is kind of late to change my habits. My personality has essentially fulled formed and I am a fully grown adult now.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment