Pages

Search blog and web

Mixed signals. Is he interested or should I stop trying?

I've been seeing a guy for a month. We have met up a few times and he's stayed the night at mine (a few times), and we've been on a date. Last week, he would initiate the texting all week and we would speak mostly all day. However, it's been me starting the conversations all week this week. I texted him over an hour ago and I'm still waiting for a reply. It gives me the impression that he isn't interested (he ignored my last text last night but he was on Facebook afterwards) but then again, on Wednesday he texted me all night and was really flirty.

I just can't work him out and understand what he wants. If he doesn't text back tonight, shall I presume that's it and over with? And if he does text back, how do I go about seeing where I stand?

I genuinely really like him! I understand he might be too busy to reply straight away, but I just can't work him out. It's pretty obvious I like him.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment