Pages

Search blog and web

What to do

Hello all. First post here.

I know a lot of people don't really like to read long winded posts so I'll try to keep this pretty short.

Me and my girlfriend have been together for several years now. Her,myself and her kids all live together. We have not had the easiest relationship. She seems to have a lot of trouble deciding what she wants. It changes constantly. Here's the latest thing going on.

This past weekend she pretended I was her husband. She is so down on herself a lot of times that as she puts it she likes to pretend because it makes her believe she has a future. So anyways she was pretending I was her husband and everything was going great. She had a show to go to (were both performer's) I took the girls and walked around with them at the event while she performed. Several hours later when it was time to go I take the girls to the backstage area and she hugs everyone goodbye. When she gets to the guitarist and only guy he kisses her. He was drunk. She did not kiss him back. Which instantly infuriated me and I of course balled up my fists to punch the guy and quickly remembered the kids were with me (thankfully they did not see the kiss) Ultimately between the kids and not wanting to make a scene I went quiet and we went about her way. So this one drunk kiss all of a sudden put my girlfriend in a mood of thinking we are going to break up at some point. She n ow wants to have sex with this guy. She has to see him again this Sunday. She hs a total of 2 weeks and 3 performances before this charade is done for a year. Then she will no longer see the guy and the interaction will be limited to facebook. He lives a little over an hour away. To me it seems like some guy showed her attention..which is exciting, I understand and has sent her into a tailspin. I don't know if this is related or not but all her Aries friends have been experiencing the same feelings. Since this happened I have been trying to give her some space and have immersed myself into school ( I went back to school recently to further my education) and my music.

Me personally I am a decent looking guy. She says I have all the qualities she looks for in a long term mate save a couple. I am a musician,fairly intelligent,renaissance sword fighting but I lack in areas of romance. She has this idea of wanting something along the lines of Morticia and Gomez type of romance and I don't know really how to do that. Or romance at all for the most part. So that's some of my own personal shortcomings.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment