Pages

Search blog and web

How to get over him - I hardly know him that well?

Hey
Anon or delete please.
So I recently started liking this guy, he is a couple of years older than me at a different school and I literally don't know him that well, we go to the same church but we're in completely different groups and he's been there longer than I have so I don't really know him at all.
Anyway I'm trying to stop thinking about him, it's distracting me from my studies - it's so unlike me! I literally hardly know him. I don't think he likes me back, he has come to sit next to me a couple of times and we have talked a couple of times, and I have caught him staring at me and he smiles at me sometimes but I don't think it means anything, he's just nice like that.
Anyway has anyone has been in a similar situation?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment