Pages

Search blog and web

Is it true that one always loves more than the other in a relationship?

I hope I'm not starting something that's already been discussed. I'm sorry if I didn't notice.
My husband has been saying that there is always one that loves more. In our relationship he says it is him. For years he has been making comments like he wishes I thought of him as dangerous or that I would show some jealousy. I never really understood this. How can one be sure how much love they feel for another? We express things in different ways don't we? As far as jealousy goes, don't men hate women who are that insecure? I always tell him that I trust him because I love him and I'm not going to live my life fearing that he's going to have an affair. I'm just not built this way. I want happiness is all. The thing is, I've noticed him acting differently these days. It's almost as if he's doing things to get a reaction from me. I have to admit that I am bothered by this because I've never felt threatened in any way before. He's doing things to rock the boat so to speak. Should I be showing jealousy every now and then? Don't get me wrong, I would be jealous i f he crossed the line but he is a handsome man and women are going to look at him and flirt but so what? He's mine. If he chooses to cross this line then too bad for him. My anger would be quite fierce. So why push it? I am very affectionate but I'm also my own person and I'm not clingy. What is it that a husband wants? :scratchhead:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment