Pages

Search blog and web

I don't want to go on

I am at a total lost with what to do

Been in a gay relationship for the past 14 years.

Partner has cheated on me at least 3 times

We have known a friend for about 5 years, bit of a drug addict.

Recently my partner broke his back and was on strong pain killers. He ended up now being hooked on the over the counter smoking stuff you buy at sex shops. The same stuff that this friend is now on.

Friend lives in the country. My partner now says he wants to move to the country and we all live together.

Last week told me our relationship is over and he wishes to pursue a relationship with friend

Last night was told I wont be here for christmas am spending it with my new partner.

He has now resigned from work so he can spend more time on drug taking and going up the country.

My heart is hurting so much, here I am at the age of 50, no self esteem only real relationship and this has happened. I dont work and am on a disability support pension due to suffering from bad anxiety.

This christmas is not going to be good.

Dont know how I can live without him and am considering suicide, it may be easier than the pain of being rejected. Imagine me living alone thinking of those 2 all the time, I JUST CANT DO IT.

HELP HELP HELP

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment