Pages

Search blog and web

I asked loads of girls at the club if they would sleep with me and they ALL said "No"

So basically I dressed up nicely, showered and cleaned my room in anticipation of a one night stand. I headed out on me own as my friends weren't up for it as it was a last minute decision and as I was quite horny at this stage so decided to just go for it. I asked loads of girls directly for sex in about 5 or 6 different bars and clubs and I must have approached close to about a hundred if not more girls and they all literally pied me off.
Now I knew most girls would say no but then again the law of averages states that because of the amount I approached I should have got a "yes" a couple of times at the very least. I also stayed sober so that I can perform well later and I wasted 2 hours hanging around for nothing and it majorly damaged my self-esteem as I always was a confident outgoing person. One girl did offer to make-out only with me, but I wasn't interested in that as I don't consider that to be pulling and it wasn't what I was looking for. Tonight my friends are all going out and I was invited but after the events of last night I won't be out and about anytime soon and made excuses to them. Rant over.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment