Pages

Search blog and web

Caught a guy looking up my skirt... Girls, what would you do? :\

I've used this forum for a while but always been a browser, never a contributor. But now I have my own problem - I caught a guy at university looking up my skirt this morning as I was sat down. Then, when I was walking along the corridor he had some sort of mirror in his hands and he was very close behind me, then as I went up the stairs he then deliberately slowed down and loitered at the bottom of the stairs, continuing to look up every few seconds to look right up my skirt. It wasn't innocent, I knew exactly what he was doing. He had his phone in his hand as well as I was going up the stairs, which made me feel more uneasy like he could have been trying to take a picture up my skirt. Obviously I held my skirt down and kept to the far right, but it's a flowy skirt that comes just above the knees and I'm not sure what he was doing so close behind me or what he seen when I was sat down. Sorry for the essay but I've never had this before and it's ki nd of weird. Girls what would you honestly do? I don't want to go to the police because that's over the top in my opinion and I don't like causing a scene and I'd feel bad. Is that the right frame of mind? I don't know him but I've seen him around. He's unknown to me, but not a random stranger if that makes sense. Guys, I can appreciate you being very interested in this but as you don't wear skirts and probably have a completely different attitude towards things like this, I'd prefer advice from females. Thank you

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment