Pages

Search blog and web

Confused

OK. This is my first post in a forum, so bear with me. :eek:

A year ago, a guy in my dance class started flirting with me. He'd watch me all the time, and he seemed to enjoy getting my attention by dancing around. He'd get close to talk to me, and he started touching my arm. He was nver creepy about it, but was very nice and I found it lots of fun.

One day before class, we were goofing around. I took his hand for about 10 seconds to pull him back out to the dance floor because class was starting. Everything seemed fine the rest of the class, but the next time I saw him, it was like Dr. Jekylls head had spun around to reveal Mr. Hyde.

For about a month after that he acted like he hated me, He would hardly look at me (if he did, it was a glare) he snapped at my questions, and generally was very cold towards me. I was hurt and confused. He made it a point to be friendly to everyone except me.

I emailed him to apologize and ask what had happened, but he said he didn't notice anything wrong between us. That confused me further, as it was pretty obvious to me.

I started leaving as soon as class was over, stopped making eye contact, and I took the long way around him. I ignored FB posts, and his birthday. It killed me to act like that, but I figured if he hated me, what was the point of being nice?

Slowly, he came around and he is friendly again. We laugh and kid each other, but it's not the same. We seem to be keeping each other at an arms length.

I'm just wondering why taking his hand may have set him off like that. He has no girlfriend, isn't married, and was touching me long before I laid a hand on him.

I find it difficult to ask him about it again because he denied anything was wrong in the first place, so I'm looking for any outside thoughts.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment