Pages

Search blog and web

How am I supposed to react to this? Odd experience

I was walking back from college today, and out of nowhere this guy whistles at me so I ignored him. Then he said 'excuse me' twice so I turned around and he came to me. He went on about how he wanted to go to the college round the corner from where we were (and I attend) and how they gave him the impression they didn't want him there, he also said he's very new to the area so doesn't know where to enquire. He asked for my number so I gave it thinking he genuinely needed assistance.

He said he was 19 and I looked 21 (I'm 17!) and that it was a good thing. He asked if he could walk with me a bit and asked if I had a boyfriend (I don't but said yes to stop him pursuing me). We had a 20 min conversation where he talked about me looking like some posh girl, and every car that went past he'd be like 'do you know them? they're looking at you?' and about how he felt we had a connection as soon as we looked at each other (LOL).

Then, he started going on about his Hugo Boss shoes and some jumper he bought yesterday for £550, and how with one call he could get me anything I wanted like perfume. He was strange though he asked me if my clothes were from Debenhams, and asked me twice if I wore makeup. In the end he goes he KNOWS I'll think about him tonight, and that he's never approached a girl like this before and that I've left him heart broken.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment