Pages

Search blog and web

I'm 20 and have never been kissed

I'm a 20 year old female and I've never been approached, flirted with or asked out before. Throughout my school years I was continuously picked on by boys(who would jokingly askme out and mock my frizzy hair). I've since sorted out my hair and never leave the house without it wavy and frizz free, but I still get no attention from guys at uni or anywhere, for that matter.
I'm reasonably tall (1.75cm), pale skin, average / reasonably slim (9.5 stone but not super toned or anything), and whilst I'm not super fashionable, I do dress in feminine clothes, and wear fitted skirts and floral prints. I'm not quiet and shy around girls, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have any emotional baggage from my school years after being picked on by boys (oddly enough I never got picked on by girls). I do keep to myself a bit when out and about, and I prefer not to drink as I'm scared of losing control of what I'm doing so I've never been to a club or a bar before.
I'm ok with still being a virgin, and never having been in a relationship, but I'm getting increasingly worried that I'm heading to, or have passed the age where having never been kissed is just weird.
What's wrong with me?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment