Pages

Search blog and web

Dating Profile Review?

I'm a bit embarrassed and apprehensive about this... But I was wondering if you guys could review my dating profile...:

I'm an independent, down-to-earth gal who's smart and has the sexy specs to prove it ;). I'm good-humoured and love to giggle! I'm a bit of a romantic at heart too and want to be swept off my feet! I love going to cafes and getting lost in a good book but I'm still looking for a charming guy to come and distract me from my book ;).

I have an eclectic music taste and play the odd bit of Bossa Nova guitar from time to time. I'm into world cinema and like to check out the film festivals down at my local theatre. I love going to food festivals too and out for nice meals. I just love food in general! I'm a keen baker and can make yummy cakes and brownies! I may even treat ya to some if you're good ;). I guess I'm a bit of a 'tourist' too as I love sight-seeing, visiting new places and taking pics. I'm up for museum trips but also something like sipping drinks at a nice bar!

I like to be out and about, doing things, so it's important to me that you do too. I'm looking for a confident, caring, affectionate guy who I can have a giggle with while enjoying these things! But I also enjoy nights in with a good film so am looking for someone to cuddle up with on the sofa and have popcorn fights with! And I'd be super impressed if you have cooking skills too! I can be a bit shy and may seem quiet at first but once you get to know me better, I tend to open up. You may even be surprised by what you discover ;).

(I don't mean to sound big-headed but I feel I should add that if I don't reply, it's because I don't think we'd be a good match or I think you don't live close enough to me. I'm a kind and caring person who really doesn't like upsetting people. Particularly lovely messages only make it harder for me not to reply but this is the best way emotionally for both sides. But hey, never say never. If you end up messaging me again, I may think that I could be missing out and so decide to take a chance on you :).)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment