Pages

Search blog and web

Help me,cant figure out what to do?

Stumbled upon her facebook and I realized something?Im still atttacted to her.
1.In primary skool evry1 knew I had a crush on her
2.She came upto me and said"I dont like you ya know" than she kinda acted like nothing happened no idea why
3.In previous years my class teased us about getting married.
4.In year 8 she told a boy from my skool my name and he asked me "is she your wifey/girlfriend"
5.Im pretty shy around girls and she comforted me 1 time wen my class shouted insults at me for ruining their game.
6.In year11(current year) I stumbled upon her FB and now have no idea what to do? Suggestions?
Also not sure if she has a boyfriend or not?
Am i chasing a lost dream?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment