Pages

Search blog and web

I think my marriage is falling apart

I need advice...

My husband and I been married for 6 years. We have a daughter and a baby on the way. It seems like we don't communicate anymore. I couldn't remember when is the last time we had a conversation that is not about his work or our child. He never asked how my day was, is it because I'm a stay at home mom. Or how am I feeling or my thoughts. When he's home, he really doesn't start a conversation I always ask him questions just for us to talk and when I do, he gets mad every time he answer. I don't know if I'm being too needy but it hurts me a lot knowing that our marriage is like this. I don't feel that he appreciates me. 6 years of no compliments from him and when there's an occassion like birthday, anniversary or mother's day I have to remind him and ask him if he can get me a card or flowers. No initiative. We don't have intimacy anymore. Although he say I love you when he leaves for work and rarely when we go to bed but not on random times like I do to him. I told him years ag o that I want us to go to a marriage counselling but he said no because there's nothing wrong with our marriage. Why he couldn't see it the way I'm seeing it? I do love my husband but it hurts a lot. I started sleeping in our spare bedroom because I just couldn't take it anymore, how we're drifting apart and I feel like I'm being taken for granted. I just don't get how can he acts like everything is okay. All these years, I've been wondering what's going through his head since he never tells me and when I asked he'll just say nothing. I wish one day I will wake up and realize that I don't love him anymore.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment