Pages

Search blog and web

How to make amazing sex last longer ( men)

Question, when h and i have sex about 5 min in he gets off. Is there anyway to make his last longer? Most of the time he tries to keep going just to please me. Such a sweet guy. We have about 5 min of kissing rubbing ect.. Then he always always always goes down on me for ATLEAST 10 min sometimes up to 20 min. Love. Sometimes we 69. But if i try to go down on him alone he. Says no bc it will make him get off faster. I do kegals eveyday and know how to work them during sex. Should we cut down on some of the fourplay? Should i not use my kegal muscles during? Him not going down on me is not an option he absolutely loves it. Hes infatuated with "suzy" we're considering male enhancement pills. Anyone worked through this. Or is it just normal.Fyi he dosnt masturbate
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment