Pages

Search blog and web

If you don't get caught

''If you don't get caught then there's no harm in it''

That's what a good friend told me right before I started University. I was worried about the sex life's of University students, afraid I'd get drunk and do something stupid so I asked her for some advice and that is what she told me. I'm now in my 3rd year and I haven't slept with any University students, Just my fiancé and I'm glad about that

But what about other people, If you were told that if you weren't caught then everything was ok, would you risk sleeping with someone else??

Oh and I don't agree with what she said, I'm loyal and I would never cheat on my fiancé, she's all I need

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment