Pages

Search blog and web

What are your favorite Anti-Aging/ Beauty Treatments?

Ever since I turned 40 a couple of years ago I have been trying to pamper my skin :p. During the last few years I find that I need a lot more moisturizing products than previously. One of my can't live without products is:

skinceuticals hydrating B5 gel - i slather it on 2x a day.

I also have a wonderful dermatologist and I follow her advice, here is what I have been doing:

Juvaderm - love it, nothing but praise for it.
Botox- my lines are still quite faint so I don't notice that much of a difference. On second thought I probably don't need it yet so will skip it next time.
IPL- love it, seems to tighten up my skin.
Acid Peels- love it, makes my skin look clear and new.

What are some of your beauty favorites? What are your experiences with different products and treatments?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment