Pages

Search blog and web

How to stop avoiding relationships..

Anon or delete please.

I've recently returned to University and it's dawned on me just how alone I am in this city and I still have a couple years to go. I've never managed to find close friends up here being somewhat introverted and untrusting of people, plus any acquaintances I knew all graduated last year. I've made an effort joining societies etc this year but no luck so far.

Anyway, I've recently started meeting up a couple times with a very extroverted girl who's living with long-term friends back from her hometown and has a large social circle. However i'm kind of intimidated by this and paranoid to initiate anything out of fear she'll see how dull my lifestyle is and think i'm a loser...

Words of wisdom are appreciated

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment