Pages

Search blog and web

Flatmates

Right so I am an international student but all my flatmates are British. I am okay with that but its just that I feel really awkward with them. Completely different cultures and its barely been 2 weeks since I came so it obviously would take me some time to get adjusted. For instance, first night I moved in there was a party going on and that freaked me out, I personally feel that they might have been a bit more considerate. Other than that, all my flatmates have bonded really well, been going out with each other regularly and stuff. I did go out with them once but it wasn't much fun for me since I am not really a big fan or drinking and clubbing. Plus, it takes me time to open up to new people. A flatmate of mine had her birthday and all of them went out but I wasn't invited so I have to admit I felt a bit hurt. Some of their habits do annoy me like when they come back at 2 am and start making loud noises. I am cordial with them at best.

My question is, should I make more of an effort with them or just try to find similar minded people? Also, should I get my flatmate a present or would it be okay not to since I don't really know her?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment