Pages

Search blog and web

Some people on TSR

...seem to be so obsessed with attraction issues and have huge self-consciousness. Honestly, every other thread (figure of speech) is about what girls like in guys and if girls can find a certain type of guy good looking, about attraction, being too fat/thin and so on. Now come on I understand everyone wants to be confident and everyone wants to be perfect due to peer pressure and competition and so on but just be yourself and stop fretting about what girls/boys like and don't like. If someone likes you, they like you. The best thing you can be is yourself, people will see that shine through in your personality. Yes, everyone wants to be liked, but at the same time you'd be a fool if you thought everyone actually did (or would) like you. Everyone has different tastes and even if ever member on TSR contributed, it doesn't give a conclusive picture as it would be far, far less than 1% of the world's population so is there any point even moaning about attrac tion and weight related issues? For the record I'm probably the most unconfident person but I never show it because I know that a) people don't want self-conscious people who moan about themselves and are almost depressed and b) I am me, and if people don't like me then so be it. Life is too short to fret about what you look like, and to be worrying why others are better than you and get noticed etc. Just summing up my thoughts...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment