Pages

Search blog and web

Did she do it on purpose?

Lol, this is a true story, as all of my stories are. ;)

I just got back from a walk down the main street in my town. All the stores are there. I was walking and a rather voluptuous blonde haired woman was walking directly towards me. She was dressed in every day clothes but she caught my eye. As soon as she got in front of me she dropped her keys and bent down to pick them up, revealing her cleavage. I just laughed to myself and wondered if she did that on purpose so I could get a better view. Perhaps she didn't mean to do it consciously. Perhaps it was just a coincidence. Whatever the reason, I wish I offered to pick up her keys for her. So what do you think? Did she do it on purpose or not?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment