Pages

Search blog and web

Friends dilemma...

Hi everyone,


So I'm facing a bit of a dilemma. I started university not long ago and I moved into accommodation with a couple of my friends. At the time, it seemed wonderful and I thought it would help make the experience more fun and help me with my homesickness. However, I don't think it's helped at all. I've had nights out where I've enjoyed myself, but the problem is I'm not meeting anyone new. In my flat, I've made no new friends whereas most new students do, also on my course I've been unable to meet no new friends as my friends are sticking with me which was great at first but I'm starting to worry incase tensions might be caused and I have no other friends to talk to, plus I'm already started to be singled out which is quite upsetting so I just spend most of my time in my room. I'm just considering to transfer uni and make a fresh new start where I can go it alone and be my own person without being walked upon. I'm the kind of friend that always gets made fun out of as there's str onger characters. But yeah is this a good idea?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment