Pages

Search blog and web

My husband cheated but I am the one all the focus is on...

Hi, I'm new here and looking for some insight. I have been with my husband for 3 years and married for a year. After a few months of dating he one day out of the blue accused me of talking to someone, which I was not because as far as I knew we were exclusive at that point. I was a bit taken back but assured him I was faithful. About a month later he accidentially sent me a text that was intended for a "friend" of his I knew nothing about. I later went through his phone (childish I know) and discovered several flirtacious texts between the two. I confronted him and he told me it wasn't like that. He promised never to talk to her again and as far as I know he hasn't.

Throughout our relationship and marriage he has accused me from time to time of being unfaithful. If I take too long at the store he asks why I was gone so long. If I took too long messaging him back I was talking to someone else. Things like that. He wouldn't get mean about it....just make snide comments.

Fast forward to this past July when I caught him messaging a coworker. When I confronted him he lied twice then laughed it off after I showed him the evidence. Once he realized I was serious and leaving he changed his tune. He has apologized profusely and taken steps to "make it right".

HOWEVER, he has continued to accuse me of talking to someone else. It's actually happening more frequently now. He gets upset if I don't talk to him while he is at work and claims it''s only because he is bored and likes my conversations. I am sick of the accusations and sick of feeling the need to validate him all the time. Why is he doing this? I can only assume he is still cheating and perhaps feeling guilty. I have full transparency and haven't found anything suspious since but I don't know.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment