Pages

Search blog and web

Exclusivity but still on POF?

Hello all,

I have been seeing this guy for a couple of weeks now. On Wednesday we agreed to be exclusive and he asked me to make it official on Facebook (obviously only Saturday now). We have slept together and seem to be getting closer and he introduces me to others as his girlfriend (although not close friends). Things seem to be going well. He's in touch a lot to arrange seeing me again etc etc. Anyway before we became exclusive, he told me that he liked me but that he's "still technically on POF". He's still on it now but it's listed as "online this week". At the same time, I'm still on Match.com. I wonder why but I don't want to distrust him. Could be that he hasn't even bothered to think about online stuff since he works long hours in his job. How should I broach this? Should I do it by asking him if I should delete my match account? At the same time, I don't want to ask him myself because he'd obviously just do it 'cause I say rather than because he wants to, if that makes sense. How do I ask him about the subject?

P. S. he is a bit gauche. At some point he said "I'm going to see how this goes for 2 weeks". Although at other times, he's hinted at us going out together for Halloween and said he wants to meet my friends. And at one point said "I can see myself dating you until at least December" lol. I just laughed and said he's being far too honest with me.

Thanks guys! And blunt honesty is always welcome.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment