Pages

Search blog and web

Getting into dating...when a guy says he's going to do something but doesn't...?

I've alway been afraid of dating but after a recent heartache I've decided to get back into it full throttle and pretty swiftly...and right now, I'm mainly just ventilating.


I met up with this guy on Wednesday - neither of us fancies doing anything so decided to watch a movie. He was ok but there wasn't really anything there. I was trying to get over my ex and had sex with him. I felt no attachment whatsoever for the first time. I needed to be home and straight afterwards, I got up and left, he dropped me off at the train station (as planned) and I made my 20 minute journey around midnight. Never heard from him again. I messaged him after a day 'I got home safe thanks for asking.....x' the message has been read but two days later no reply. Which is fine, like I said...I wasn't feeling it either.


--


Last night I went on another date with a different guy, we went for drinks and there was a spark there. The bar shut and he invited me back to his afterwards and we watched a movie, I stayed the night, he was horny but I didn't allow anything to happen. Anyway...He told me that he liked me, he told me I was very attractive, genuine and fun and defiantly wanted to see me again. The morning after (this morning) we walked into town and grabbed coffee and went separate ways at 9:30am. He said he would text today, but hasn't so far and it's getting late. I've put up with so much s*** in the past and I'm becoming pretty ruthless and anti guy b***s***, If a guy says he's going to do something, I want him to. If he likes me, he should text me. If he's a gentleman, he would check that I got home safe! Etc etc.
I just don't understand...??
If he doesn't message me tonight like he said, I'm certainly pulling back, if not out altogether...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment