Pages

Search blog and web

Scared of bf folks

I do not get along with my boyfriend's parents. We can't talk to one another. Nothing personal its just that we do not have much common ground (probably because they're in there mid sixties and I'm in my late twenties.) I work with people, my understanding and torrents for different personalities in very high. I'm an introvert, I think to speak, and I enjoy my silences. As a result they think I'm weird. We want to get married and move in together. They're not happy. My bf says he doesn't care, he loves me. I'm happy for that, but their rejection of my very personality makes me worry. I'm probably over thinking, still when ever I think about my children (their grandchildren) I sense they are going to give me a hard time. I just feel like our relationship doesn't have to be rough. I want to be a happy family. Should start being more talkative and entertaining so they will like me?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment