Pages

Search blog and web

Reliable indicators of cheating/finding out

Hey all...

I am suffering from extreme bouts of misery, paranoia and general uncertainty about whether or not my girlfriend is cheating of me/or at least whether there's someone else oh the horizon.

I have a long history of anxiety and depression and these issues are heavily impeding on my mental health. I can't eat, sleep well, I feel sick the majority of the time. My stomach is in knots. I need some sort of closure, and the only way is to discover the truth.

Now obviously she isn't going to openly admit it if I just come out and ask her. So I am asking what are some reliable indicators or subtle clues as to how I might discover?

I would appreciate some female perspectives because I am trying to garner some insight into female infidelity. Unique signs and clues, I've practically exhausted google search now :(

Some of the odd behaviours so far are that:

1. She is acting odd, like saying one thing then denying it, little lies which make no sense. Or even seem pointless to even lie about.

2. More sexual activity, trying new things (in contrast to usual). Then as weeks go on less and less. Always that time of month (strangely).

3. Always working, and oddly seems hesitant to meet up on our usual days...never too sure if shes busy enough or not with work.

4. Played one of our songs...one significant one that I expressed reminds me of the moment I'd find her cheating. Played it and told me she really likes it.

5. Rings me shortly before meeting her...asks me where I am, I tell her I'm in close proximity. She tells me shes somewhere else where I look, I turn around and shes behind me (conveniently in the same direction I swear I'd seen her with some guy)....seemed too good to be true that she was behind me.

6. Seems distant, yet always constantly asking me how I am. Always asking me about my schedule.

7. Tells me she loves me when I ask her, overly smothered me with affection after she admitted fancying another bloke, yet justified only loving me (guilty??)

Any advice? Any females care to share there ideas and even there infidelities as a means of helping me out?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment