Pages

Search blog and web

Please Help! A guy I met online.

A few month back I went on a gay chatroom just out of boredom but I was pleasantly surprised to meet a really nice guy.


Cutting a long story, I've really fell in love with this guy and his all I can think about. He asked me I about a month ago if we could meet and normally I would never ever meet someone offline.


Anyway at the end of this month we have planned and booked to meet up somewhere neutral for 3 days to spend some time together. We've talked a lot online and video called and his a really great guy, I can't even describe how much I like him.


The problem is he keeps talking about how his going to move to Canada for a year, which upsets me as it is, but the other night he said he would ideally like to permanent live there but "he'll still visit if he can". At one point he couldn't wait to meet me and wanted to spend all his time with me and now he keeps talking about Canada. It's like his going to meet me then just dumb me when his ready to move.


What shall I do? Should I ask him what his intentions are with our relationship however small. Or should I just meet him and see what happens. Any advise would be excellent as I'am starting to fall into a depression because of it.


Any other detail needed just ask. Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment