Pages

Search blog and web

Guys: Is Kim Kardashians bum too big?

Just curious. The reasoning behind me asking is under a spoiler but it's not really relevant and just be wining really.

Spoiler:
Show
Basically, I have a huge bum and I hate it. My figure is pretty much the same as Kim Kardashians (we have the same measurements and we just look exactly the same). Now I know that Kim is said to be attractive so this thread could sound like I'm trying to show off or something? But i'm asking if Kim is attractive in spite of her big hips and bum and she would look more attractive with a smaller bum?

I just feel so insecure with my hips and bum. I constantly wear long tops to cover it and every time I catch my reflection in a window's reflection I lose all confidence. I was much slimmer until I was around 16 (I'm 18 now) and then suddenly my body goes from being relatively straight up and down to having huge hips and boobs and I feel so uncomfortable. I feel like I look like a woman who has had four children rather than a young 18 year old. It's hard to explain because I know curves are seen as attractive but mine are too excessive to be attractive.

My Mum is constantly telling me that I need to lose the fat in my bum and my friends are always saying little comments that just eat away at me. Also when you go on articles about Kim Kardashian (don't judge me hahaha) the comments are always saying her body is digusting and it looks like she's wearing a nappy, etc. It's hard not to take it personally.

I'm not overweight either so it's not like losing weight will help.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment